UTKAL UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2020
UTKAL UNIVERSITY, VANI VIHAR, BHUBANESWAR
Utkal University Coordinator and Assistant Recruitment 2020
Utakl University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Academic Coordinator, Technical Assistant, and Office Assistant on project mode in different Centre of Excellence (CoEs) and International office of Utkal University under World Bank-Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (WB-OHEPEE). Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 06
Last Date: 21/11/2020
Utkal University Recruitment 2020
The vacancies details of Utkal University Recruitment 2020 is given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Technical / Research Assistant||03||Rs. 12,000/- PM|
|Office Assistant||02||Rs. 8,000/- PM|
|Academic Coordinator||01||Rs. 30,000/- PM|
Candidates should have the following minimum educational qualification for Utkal University Recruitment 2020
- Technical / Research Assistant: At least a second class with a Master’s degree in the relevant disciplines with 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant: Minimum 12th pass with a working knowledge of computers and office work.
- Academic Coordinator: The candidate should have a Postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a 1st class.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the given below maximum age limit as on 13/11/2020 for Utkal University Recruitment 2020.
- For Office Assistant: 25 Years
- For Other Posts: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Utkal University Recruitment 2020.
Here are the important dates for Utkal University Recruitment 2020
- Date of Advertisement: 13/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply: 21/11/2020
Interested candidates submit their applications with biodata and experience certificate by email only to: [email protected] on or before 21/11/2020 by 5.00 P.M.
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.