OSSC LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2022
ODISHA STATE SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED
OSSC Limited Various Posts Recruitment 2022
Odisha State Seeds Corporation (OSSC) Limited has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Various Group-B & Group-C post vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No. of Posts: 57
Last Date: 30/09/2022
OSSC Limited Recruitment 2022
The vacancies details of Odisha State Seeds Corporation (OSSC) Limited Group-B & Group-C Posts Recruitment 2022 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Seed Production & Marketing Officer||20||Rs. 16,880/- to Rs. 27,210/- PM|
|Assistant Quality Control Officer||01||Rs. 16,880/- to Rs. 27,210/- PM|
|Marketing Assistant||02||Rs. 16,880/- to Rs. 27,210/- PM|
|Accountant||06||Rs. 9,500/- to Rs. 15,320/- PM|
|Junior Stenographer||02||Rs. 9,500/- to Rs. 15,320/- PM|
|Junior Operator||09||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 14,500/- PM|
|Junior Clerk||07||Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 14,330/- PM|
|Computer Assistant||01||Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 14,330/- PM|
|Procurement & Sales Executive||09||Rs. 8,880/- to Rs. 14,330/- PM|
Candidates should have the following minimum educational qualification for OSSC Limited Recruitment 2022 for the above Group-B & Group-C Vacancies
- Seed Production & Marketing Officer: Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Assistant Quality Control Officer: Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Marketing Assistant: A Candidate shall be required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Science / BSc (Ag.) Preference will be given to candidates with having MBA in Agribusiness Management.
- Accountant: A candidate shall be required to possess a Degree in Commerce. Preference shall be given to candidates having CA / ICWA (Inter).
- Junior Operator: A candidate shall be required to pass HSC with an approved certificate in the Electrician / Machinist / Fitter trade from ITI.
- Junior Stenographer: A candidate shall be required to pass a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and have the required approved speed in shorthand and computer typing tests.
- Junior Clerk: A candidate shall be required to pass a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and possess knowledge in computers.
- Computer Assistant: A candidate shall be required to pass Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University.
- Procurement & Sales Executive: A candidate shall be required to pass Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the given Age Limit for OSSC Limited Recruitment 2022 for the above post vacancies.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years (18 Years for Jr. Operator Posts)
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Odisha State Seed Corporation (OSSC) Limited Recruitment 2022 for the above Group-B & Group-C Post Vacancies.
- For Unreserved / SEBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online Mode
Here are the important dates for OSSC Limited Recruitment 2022 for the above posts vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12/08/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30/09/2022
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form along with all relevant documents by Speed Post / Registered Post in a properly sealed cover addressed to ” General Manager (Admn.), Odisha State Beverages Corporation Ltd., 2d Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023″ on or before 28/07/2022.
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.