OSCSC RECRUITMENT 2022
ODISHA STATE CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION LIMITED
OSCSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar, Odisha has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Accounts) posts vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 29
Last Date: 16/06/2022
OSCSC Recruitment 2022
Here are the vacancy details of Odisha State Supplies Corporation Limited Assistant Manager (Accounts) Recruitment 2022
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||29||Rs. 47,600/- PM|
The candidates must have the following Minimum Educational Qualifications for OSCSC Recruitment 2022 for the Assistant Manager (Accounts) vacancies
- Must Pass in Inter Chartered Accounts or Cost and Works Account Examination.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following age limit for Assistant Manager (Accounts) Recruitment in Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (OSCSC), Bhubaneswar
- Minimum Age Limit of the Candidate: 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidate: 43 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for OSCSC Assistant Manager (Accounts) Recruitment 2022.
- For Un-Reserved and SEBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (drawn in favour of “Managing Director, Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.” payable at Bhubaneswar)
Here are the important dates for OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- Date of Notification: 27/05/2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16/06/2022
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all relevant documents to The Managing Director, Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, C/2, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751012 by Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 16/06/2022.
For Official Notification and Application Fee: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.