OSCSC RECRUITMENT 2021
ODISHA STATE CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION LIMITED
OSCSC Manager Recruitment 2021
Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Bhubaneswar, Odisha has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 01 (One) Post of Manager (Audit) through direct recruitment. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Last Date: 20/12/2021
OSCSC Recruitment 2021
Here are the vacancy details of Odisha State Supplies Cororatio Limited Manager (Audit) Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Manager (Audit)||01||Rs. 15,600/- – Rs. 39,100/- + G.P. Rs. 5400/- PM|
The candidates must have the following Minimum Educational Qualification for OSCSC Recruitment 2021 for the Manager (Audit) vacancy
- Shall be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following maximum age limit for Manager (Audit) Recruitment in Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (OSCSC), Bhubaneswar
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 37 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for OSCSC Manager Recruitment 2021.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (Drawn in favour of “Managing Director, Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.” payable at Bhubaneswar)
Here are the important dates for OSCSC Recruitment 2021
- Date of Notification: 25/11/2021
- Last Date for Reciept of Application Fee: 20/12/2021
Interested and elegible candidates may send their application forms along with all relevant documents to The Managing Director, Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, C/2, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751012 by Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 20/12/2021.
For Official Notification and Application Fee: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.