NWDA RECRUITMENT 2021
NATIONAL WATER DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
NWDA Various Posts Recruitment 2021
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II & Lower Division Clerk Post vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 62
Last Date: 25/06/2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021
Here are the vacancy details National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Various Posts Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||Rs. 35,400/- – Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Hindi Translator||01||Rs. 35,400/- – Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Junior Accounts Officer||05||Rs. 35,400/- – Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||Rs. 25,500/- – Rs. 81,100/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||05||Rs. 25,500/- – Rs. 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||Rs. 19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/-|
Eligibility of the candidates:-
The Eligibility of the candidates for the recruitment of the above posts in the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar are as follows:-
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Hindi Translator: Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- For Junior Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Upper Division Clerk: Degree from a recognized University.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 12th pass from a recognized Board / University.
- For Lower Division Clerk: 12th pass from a recognized Board / University.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following age limit for NWDA Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 Year||27 Year|
|Hindi Translator||21 Year||30 Year|
|Junior Accounts Officer||21 Year||30 Year|
|Upper Division Clerk||18 Year||27 Year|
|Stenographer Grade-II||18 Year||27 Year|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 Year||27 Year|
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2021 for the above post vacancies.
- For General / OBC: Rs. 840/-
- For SC / ST / Women / EWS & PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/05/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25/06/2021
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.