NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY RECRUITMENT
Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2020
Northeast Frontier Railway has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops / Units. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 4499
Last Date: 15/09/2020
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
|Units (Division/Workshop)||No. of Posts|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Eligibility of the candidates:-
The Eligibility of the candidates for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 is as follows:-
- Candidate should possess 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020):-
The age limit (As on 01/01/2020) for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 is as mentioned below :
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment 2020.
- Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
These are the important dates for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
- Date of Advertisement: 13/08/2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16/08/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15/09/2020
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.