NCSM RECRUITMENT 2021
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF SCIENCE MUSEUMS
NCSM Technician Recruitment 2021
National Council of Science Museums has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician ‘A’ (Electronics) post vacancy for Regional Science Centre, Bhubaneswar. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No of Posts: 01
Last Date: 30/11/2021
NCSM Recruitment 2021
The vacancies details of the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Technician ‘A’ (Electronics)||01||Rs. 30,224/- PM|
Candidates should have the following Minimum Educational Qualification for Technician ‘A’ (Electronics) Recruitment in Regional Science Centre, Bhubaneswar
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in Electronics with one year experience after obtaining the certificate for course duration of two years.
- For candidates obtaining certificates of one year course duration, two years’ relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Maximum Age limit as on 30/11/2021 for NCSM Recruitment 2021 for Technician ‘A’ (Electronics) vacancies
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Bhubaneswar Regional Science Centre Recruitment 2021.
Here are the important dates for NCSM Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30/11/2021
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form along with all relevant documents to The Regional Science Centre, Bhubaneswar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751013 in a colsed envelop superscribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of Technician ‘A’ (Electronics) (Unreserved) against Advertisement No. 07/2021” by post on or before 30/11/2021.
For Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.