LIC RECRUITMENT 2023
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 300
Last Date: 31/01/2023
LIC Recruitment 2023
The vacancy details for the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||300||Rs. 53,600/- to Rs. 1,02,090/- PM|
Eligibility of the candidates:-
The Eligibility of the candidates for LIC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts vacancies are as follows:-
- The candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institution.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2023 in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Application Fee: Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
- For SC / ST / PwBD Candidates: Intimation Charges (Rs. 85/-) + Transaction Charges + GST
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
The Age Limit for LIC Recruitment 2023 is as follows for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts Vacancies
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 30 Years
- The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1993 and not later than 01/01/2002
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Here are the important dates for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15/01/2023
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 15/01/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31/01/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31/01/2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 7–10 days before examination
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination: 17 & 20/02/2023
- Tentative Date for Mains Examination: 18/03/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.