SUNDARGARH DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, SUNDARGARH
Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist & Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Stenographer Grade- Ill in the Judgeship of Sundargarh in the pay structures as mentioned against each category of posts.
No. of Vacancies: 09
Last Date: 05/10/2019
Sundargarh District Recruitment
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||07||Rs.19,900/- + D.A.|
|Stenographer Grad-Ill||02||Rs 25500/- + D.A.|
Eligibility of the candidates :-
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- At least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on 05.10.2019.
Examination Fee :-
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred).
- Mode of Payment: treasury challan under the head “0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-0010-charge for service provided-02177- examination fee for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
|For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE