JAJPUR DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, JAJPUR
Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr Typist & Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade- Ill in the Judgeship of Jajpur in the pay structures as mentioned against each category of posts.
No. of Vacancies: 21
Last Date: 04/10/2019
Jajpur District Recruitment
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||14||Rs 19900-63200/Level-4 of ORSP Rule, 2017|
|Junior Typist||05||Rs 19900-63200/Level-4 of ORSP Rule, 2017|
|Stenographer Grad-Ill||02||Rs 25500-81,100/Level-7 of ORSP Rule, 2017|
Eligibility of the candidates :-
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- At least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on 01.09.2019.
Examination Fee :-
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred).
- Mode of Payment: treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts“
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
|For Official Notification: CLICK HERE|
For Official Website: CLICK HERE