INDIAN BANK RECRUITMENT 2022
INDIAN BANK (IB)
Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
Indian Bank (IB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, and Chief Manager posts vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 312
Last Date: 14/06/2022
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
Here are the vacancy details for Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||160||Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 63,840/- PM|
|Manager||35||Rs. 48,170/- to Rs. 69,810/- PM|
|Senior Manager||110||Rs. 63,840/- to Rs. 78,230/- PM|
|Chief Manager||07||Rs. 76,010/- to Rs. 89,890/- PM|
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the above Specialist Officer vacancies in the Indian Bank
- Candidate Should possess CA/ ICWA, Degree, PG, PG Degree (Relevant Discipline).
## For more details please refer to the Official Notification.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for the above Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- For Assistant Manager Posts: 20 – 30 Years
- For Manager Posts: 23 – 35 Years
- For Senior Manager Posts: 25 – 38 Years
- For Chief Manager Posts: 27 – 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more details please refer to the Official Notification.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 for the above Specialist Officer Posts Vacancies.
- For OBC / General / EWS Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway.
Here are the important dates for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24/05/2022
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/05/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14/06/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 14/06/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.