GAJAPATI DISTRICT RECRUITMENT 2020
TRIBAL TEACHER RECRUITMENT
Gajapati Tribal Language Teacher Recruitment 2020
Applications in prescribed format are invited from intending eligible candidates for engagement of Tribal Language Teacher Vacancies on contractual basis at ST & SC Development Department run schools of Gajapati District. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 03
Interview Date: 02/03/2020
Gajapati Tribal Language Teacher Teacher Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details :-
|Category of Tribal Teacher||Total Posts|
Educational Qualification :-
- The candidate having minimum qualification of +2 Science/ Arts/ Commerce or its equivalent examination declared by the appropriate authority with desirable training qualification.
- He / She must have proficiency in the Language which is operational in schools under MLE programme.
- The Candidate must have Odia as mother tongue language up to Class-VII.
Age Limit (As on 01/02/2020) :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Documents Required :-
- Certificate showing Academic qualification with mark sheets as required for the post.
- Caste certificate from the competent authority .
- Recent residential certificate issued by competent authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- 2 Nos of good quality self addressed stamped envelope.
Important Dates :-
- Date of Notification : 11/02/2020
- Last Date to Apply : 02/03/2020
Note :- Application completed in all respects along with the relevant documents should be sent in a closed cover addressed to The District Welfare Officer, Gajapati by Register Post / Speed Post only so as to reach him on or before 02/03/2020.
For Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.