GAJAPATI DISTRICT RECRUITMENT 2021
ZILLA SWASTHYA SAMITI, GAJAPATI
Gajapati CDMO Office Recruitment 2021
Office of the Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer, Gajapati has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts vacancies on contractual basis under National Health Mission, Gajapati. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 10
Last Date: 27/10/2021
Gajapati CDMO Office Recruitment 2021
Vacancy details of Gajapati CDMO (Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer) Office Recruitment 2021 as follows
|Name of Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)||04||Rs. 58,344/- PM + Allowance|
|Medical Officer UPHC||01||Rs. 58,344/- PM + Allowance|
|Pediatrician (DEIC)||01||Rs. 72,938/- PM + Allowance|
|MO (MBBS) (DEIC)||01||Rs. 58,344/- PM + Allowance|
|Clinical Psychologist DMHP||01||Rs. 28,589/- PM + Allowance|
|RMNCH / FP Counselor||01||Rs. 17,614/- PM + Allowance|
|SSMTC – NVBDCP||01||Rs. 17,614/- PM + Allowance|
The Minimum eligibility required for the Recruitment of the above posts in the Office of the Chief District Madical and Public Officer, Gajapati are given below
- Medical Officer (SNCU): MBBS preferably having experience of working in paediatric ward for 02 years. Though MD (Paediatrics) / DCH are preferable. Must have valid Registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- Medical Officer (UPHC): MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have valid Registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- Pediatrician (DEIC): MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India with M.D. in Paediatrics / Diploma of National Board in Child Health / Diploma in Child Health from any recognized University / Institution. S/He must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- MO (MBBS) (DEIC): MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have valid registration from the Council of Medical Registration.
- Clinical Psychologist: M.A. or M.Sc. in Psychology / Clinical Psychology having minimum 55% marks from a recognized university / institution with 3 months training in Clinical Psychologist in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tezpur or other identified institutions.
- RMNCH / FP Counselor: The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in Social Work / Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Counselling Psychology / Sociology / Public Administration from any recognized University / Institution with atleast 55% marks.
- SSMTC – NVBDCP: H/She should ba a Science Graduate in Biology / Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology. In areas, where a candidate with the desiredqualification is not available, a graduate with science subject in class XI and XII will be considered. One year practical experience in Medical / Biological Laboratories will be given preference.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Here is the Age limit for Gajapati CDMO Office Recruitment 2021 for the above posts.
|Sl No.||Name of Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|01||Medical Officer (SNCU)||65 Years|
|02||Medical Officer UPHC||65 Years|
|03||Pediatrician (DEIC)||65 Years|
|04||MO (MBBS) (DEIC)||65 Years|
|05||Clinical Psychologist DMHP||65 Years|
|06||RMNCH / FP Counselor||35 Years|
|07||SSMTC – NVBDCP||40 Years|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for CDMO Office Recruitment 2021 in Gajapati District.
Here are the important dates for Gajapati CDMO Office Recruitment 2021
- Date of Notification: 21/09/2021
|Name of Post||Last Date|
|Medical Officer (SNCU)||27/10/2021 (Walk-in-Interview)|
|Medical Officer UPHC||27/10/2021 (Walk-in-Interview)|
|Pediatrician (DEIC)||27/10/2021 (Walk-in-Interview)|
|MO (MBBS) (DEIC)||27/10/2021 (Walk-in-Interview)|
|Clinical Psychologist DMHP||27/10/2021 (Walk-in-Interview)|
|RMNCH / FP Counselor||30/10/2021 (Last Date to Apply)|
|SSMTC – NVBDCP||30/10/2021 (Last Date to Apply)|
Interested and eligible candidates should attend the Walk-in for Post No. 01 to 05 with all relevant documents at District Training Unit (DTU), O/o CDM&PHO, Gajapati on 27/10/2021 between 10AM to 11.30 AM. For RMNCH / FP Counselor and SSMTC – NVBDCP Posts application should reach at The Office of The Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, At/Po- Paralakhemundi, Gajapati, Pin- 761200 on or before 30/10/2021.
For Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.