ESIC RECRUITMENT 2023
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC)
ESIC Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dental Mechanic, ECG Technician, Junior Radiographer, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, OT Assistant, and Radiographer post vacancies on a contract basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 28
Last Date: 30/10/2023
ESIC Recruitment 2023
Here are the vacancy details of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Various Posts Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Salary|
|Dental Mechanic||02||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,200/- PM|
|ECG Technician||06||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM|
|Junior Radiographer||07||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||06||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,200/- PM|
|OT Assistant||06||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM|
|Radiographer||01||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,200/- PM|
The minimum Educational Qualification for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023 for the above posts are as follows:-
- Dental Mechanic: 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government recognized Board or School. Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose. Should be registered with the Dental Council. Two years’ experience in the relevant field from a recognized hospital.
- ECG Technician: 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years Diploma in ECG from Central or State Government or AICTE recognized institute.
- Junior Radiographer: 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board. Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 12th class pass with Science subjects from recognized Board. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist from any Government recognized institution with one-year relevant experience.
- OT Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one-year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Radiographer: 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board. Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute; And One-year experience in Radiography in recognized Hospital or Medical Institute.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age limit for ESIC Recruitment 2023 for the above post vacancy is given below
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2023.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PwD / ExS / Departmental / Female Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for ESIC Recruitment 2023 for the above posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/10/2023
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01/10/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30/10/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 30/10/2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30/10/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.