EPFO RECRUITMENT 2023
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION (EPFO)
EPFO Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer Posts Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 2859
Last Date: 26/04/2023
EPFO Recruitment 2023
The vacancy details for Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Social Security Assistant||2674||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- PM|
|Stenographer||185||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM|
The minimum educational qualification required for EPFO Recruitment 2023 for the above posts is given below
- Social Security Assistant: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university as on the closing date for online registration of application. Must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer.
- Stenographer: The candidate must be a 12th class pass from a recognized Board as on the closing date of the online application.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the mentioned Age Limit for the above posts in EPFO Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for the recruitment of the above posts in the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST / PwD / Female / ExServicemen Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online Mode
Here are the important dates for EPFO Recruitment 2023 for the above post vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27/03/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26/04/2023
- Date of Correction of Form: 27 – 28/04/23
- Date of Exam: To be notified later
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.