DRDO CEPTAM-10 (A&A)
DRDO CEPTAM-10 (A&A) RECRUITMENT
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CEPTAM 10 (Admin & Allied) Cadre (Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-I & Other Group-B & C) Vacancies. Those candidates interested in the vacancy details and filling all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 1061
Last Date: 07/12/2022
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) CEPTAM-10 Recruitment 2022 are as follows
|Post Name||No of Posts||Pay Level|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||33||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)||215|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||123||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||250||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||12|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||134|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||04|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||41|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||145|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||18|
Eligibility of the candidates:
The Eligibility of the candidates for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 for the Above Posts Vacancies are as follows
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO): Master’s degree of a recognized university in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject at the degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi and English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi English and vice versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Stenographer Grade-I: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board / University.
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’: 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Store Assistant ‘A’: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board / University.
- Security Assistant ‘A’: 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’: 10th Standard Pass.
- Fire Engine Driver ‘A’: Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board.
- Fireman: Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard Pass under 10+2 System) recognized by the Central / State Government.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for the above post vacancies in DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022.
- For UR, EWS, and OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Women / SC / ST / PWD candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online Mode
The Age Limit for DRDO CEPTAM-10 (A&A) Recruitment 2022 for the above posts vacancies
- Minimum Age f the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Here are the important dates for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 for the above post vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07/11/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07/12/2022
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 07/11/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 07/12/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.