SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2024
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Recruitment 2024
The Supreme Court of India invites Online application forms for the recruitment of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate post vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 90
Last Date: 15/02/2024
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024
The vacancy details for the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate Recruitment 2024 are given below
|No. of Posts
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate
|Rs. 80,000/- PM
Candidates should have the following Educational Qualifications for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate Post Vacancies in the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024
- The candidates must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
The Age Limit for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024 for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate Vacancies is as follows
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Recruitment 2024
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway
The important dates for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024 for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate posts are given below
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15/02/2024
Here are the important links for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2024 for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate Post Vacancies
- Apply Online: Registration | Login
- For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.