SSC RECRUITMENT 2023
COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAMINATION 2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a notification to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2023 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 1600 (Approx.)
Last Date: 08/06/2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The vacancies details of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2023 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1600 (Approx.)||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
Candidates should have the following Educational Qualification required for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidate Should follow the undermentioned Age Limit for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2023
- Minimum Age Limit of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidates: 27 Years
- Candidates must born not earlier than 02/08/1996 and not later than 01/08/2005
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Recruitment 2023.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Here are the important dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09/05/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08/06/2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 08/0/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: 10/06/2023
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 11/06/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 12/06/2023
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 14 to 15/06/2023
- Date of Computer Based Exam: Aug 2023
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): To be notified later
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.