SBI RECRUITMENT 2023
STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2023
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) post vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 2000
Last Date: 27/09/2023
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
The vacancies details of State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2023 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Backlog|
|Probationary Officer (UR)||810||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540||—|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300||—|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150||—|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200||—|
Candidates should have the following minimum educational qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the given Age Limit for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01/04/2002 and not earlier than 02/04/1993.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / ExSM Candidates as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the under mentioned application fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
- For General / EWC / OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Here are the important dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07/09/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 27/09/2023
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 2nd week October 2023 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: November / December 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: November / December 2023
- Dates for Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2023 / January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: December 2023 / January 2024
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: January / February 2024
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercises: January / February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2024
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.