SBI RECRUITMENT 2022
STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2022
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) posts vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 1673
Last Date: 12/10/2022
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The vacancies details of State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2022 is given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Backlog|
|Probationary Officer (UR)||648||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||432||32|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||240||30|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||120||11|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||160||—|
Candidates should have the following minimum educational qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the given below Age Limit for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01/04/2001 and not earlier than 2/04/1992.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / ExSM Candidates as per rules.
Candidates have to pay the under mentioned application fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
- For General / EWC / OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC / ST / PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Here are the important dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 22/09/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 12/10/2022
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 171h / 18th / 19th / 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022 / January 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: January 2023 / February 2023
- Dates for Phase II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2023
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.