RBI RECRUITMENT 2023
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Post Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 450
Last Date: 04/10/2023
RBI Recruitment 2023
Here are the vacancy details for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
The Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will get the following Monthly Salary
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,700/- to Rs. 55,700/- with a starting basic pay of Rs. 22,700/- with HRA and Allowances
- Initial Monthly Gross: Rs. 47,849/- PM
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the above RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC / ST / PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak, and understand the language) of the state / any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for the Assistant Post Vacancies in RBI Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 28 Years
- must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for the Assistant Post Vacancies.
- For OBC / General / EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- + 18% GST (Examination Fee + Intimation Charge)
- For SC / ST / ExSM / PwBD Candidates: Rs. 50/- + 18% GST (Intimation Charge Only)
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway.
Here are the important dates for RBI Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Post Vacancies
- Date of Notification: 13/09/2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13/09/2023
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 13/09/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04/10/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04/10/2023
- Last Date for Printing of Application Form: 19/10/2023
- Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 21 – 23/10/2023
- Tentative Date of Online Main Examination: 02/12/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.