OUAT RECRUITMENT 2023
ODISHA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (OUAT)
OUAT Junior Agrometeorologist Recruitment 2023
Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Agrometeorologist posts on a contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 10
Last Date: 06/02/2023
OUAT Recruitment 2023
Vacancy details for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Junior Agrometeorologist Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Agrometeorologist||10||Rs. 57,700/- PM|
The candidates must have possessed the mentioned Educational qualification for OUAT Recruitment 2023 for the Junior Agrometeorologist posts vacancies
- Minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with at least 55% marks.
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Meteorology. If candidates with Master’s Degrees in Agricultural Meteorology are not available, candidates with qualifications in Agricultural Physics / Agronomy / Meteorology may be considered.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Odia up to the 7th standard.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates have to pay the following Application fee for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2023 for the Junior Agrometeorologist Posts vacancies.
- Application Fee: Rs. 700/-
- Payment Mode: Direct Bank Deposit
The important dates for OUAT Junior Agrometeorologist Recruitment 2023 are as follows
- Date of Notification: 16/01/2023
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 06/02/2023
Interested candidates may send their duly filled Application Form along with all relevant documents to The Dean of Research, Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar – 751003, Odisha through Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 06/02/2023.
For Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.