OSSC RECRUITMENT 2022
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
OSSC Various Posts Recruitment 2022
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist cum Junior Storekeeper, Junior Storekeeper, Clerk cum Librarian under various Departments, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 40
Last Date: 19/01/2023
OSSC Recruitment 2022
Here are the vacancy details for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Various Posts Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Junior Stenographer||03||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM|
|Junior Stenographer HOD||01|
|Junior Stenographer (State Cadre Field)||05|
|Clerk cum Librarian||24||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM|
|Junior Typist cum Jr. Storekeeper||01|
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the above posts under OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Junior Stenographer: Graduation or equivalent qualification with knowledge of computer skills.
- Clerk cum Librarian: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or its equivalent) with basic knowledge in computer application.
- Junior Typist cum Junior Storekeeper: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or its equivalent) with basic knowledge in computer application.
- Junior Storekeeper: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or its equivalent) with basic knowledge in computer application.
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for the above posts under Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- For Junior Stenographer Posts: 21 – 38 Years
- For Other Posts: 18 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2022
Here are the important dates for OSSC Recruitment 2022 for the above posts Vacancies
- Date of Notification: 13/12/2022
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 22/12/2022
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21/01/2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21/01/2023
- Main Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Detailed Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.