OSSC RECRUITMENT 2023
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
OSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given a notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Examination for Group-B & Group-C Posts under various Departments, Government of Odisha. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 354
Last Date: 24/07/2023
OSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Here are the vacancy details for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL) Recruitment Examination 2023
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Weaving Supervisor (Provisional)||03||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||245||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM|
|Technical Assistant (Provisional)||19||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM|
|Amin||87||Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- PM|
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the above posts under OSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Weaving Supervisor: Must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology / Textile Technology from IIHT / other recognized institution.
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker: +2 Science or +2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject i.e. Crop Production (CP) / Horticulture / Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any of the recognized Board / Council or Institution.
- Technical Assistant: HSC or Matriculation with PMF / Handloom Weaving & Design Training in Govt. organization. The candidate other than IHWD, Khordha having done Diploma or any other course from any other Govt. recognized institute and intends to apply for the post will be required to obtain a certificate from the Head of the Institute of Handloom Weaving & Design Khordha, Odisha to the effect that the syllabus covered in the Diploma or any other training course done by them.
- Amin under Water Resources Department: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or Equivalent Examination and must have basic Computer Knowledge.
- Amin under the Directorate of Town Planning: HSC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) passed in Draughtsman Civil.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OSSC Recruitment 2023 for Combined Higher Secondary Examination
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years (For Technical Assistant Posts 20 Years)
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Candidate must not have been born earlier than 02/01/1985 and not later than 01/01/2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Combined Higher Secondary Recruitment Examination 2023 under Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Here are the important dates for OSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Date of Notification: 13/06/2023
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 26/06/2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 24/07/2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26/07/2023
- Main Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
For Detailed Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.