OPSC ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION 2023
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSC)
OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge posts under the Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 57
Last Date: 17/03/2023
OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2023
The Vacancy Details of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2023 are as follows
|Category||No of Posts||Salary|
|Un-Reserved||25 (W-08)||Rs. 77,840/- to Rs. 1,36,520/-|
|Scheduled Caste||09 (W-03)|
|Scheduled Tribe||13 (W-04)|
|PwD Candidates||04 (W-01)|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2023
- Candidates must be a graduate in Law from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023 under Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 23 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 35 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1987 and not later than 01/08/1999 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2023.
Here are the important dates for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023 under Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Date of Natification: 07/02/2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/02/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17/03/2023
- Last Date for submission of Registered Online Application Form: 17/03/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.