OPSC RECRUITMENT 2022
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director of Textiles, Group-B of Odisha Textiles & Sericulture Service (Textile Cadre) under the Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply Online.
No of Posts: 03
Last Date: 23/05/2022
OPSC Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2022 are given below
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Director||03||Rs. 44,900/- PM|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for OPSC Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must possess a Degree in Textile Technology, Spinning, and Weaving from a recognized Institution OR a Degree in Textile Chemistry OR Diploma in Textile Technology / Handloom Technology from a recognized Institution with minimum practical experience.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit as 01/01/2022 for OPSC Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1984 and not later than 01/01/2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2022 under Odisha Public Service Commission.
Here are the important dates for OPSC Assistant Director of Textiles Recruitment 2021
- Date of Notification: 19/04/2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22/04/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23/05/2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23/05/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.