ONGC RECRUITMENT 2022
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION (ONGC) LIMITED
ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2022
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Trainees Posts Vacancies in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines through GATE-2022. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 871
Last Date: 12/10/2022
ONGC Recruitment 2022
The vacancy details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2022 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|AEE||641||Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|Material Management Officer||32|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainees Posts through Gate-2022
- AEE: Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Chemist: Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.
- Geologist: Post Graduate Degree in Geology with minimum 60% marks.
- Geophysicist: Post Graduate Degree in Geophysicist with minimum 60% marks.
- Programming Officer: Post Graduate in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 60% marks.
- Materials Management Officer: Graduate Degree in any Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Transport Officer: Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Auto Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for the above Graduate Trainees Posts through in ONGC.
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM Candidates: Nil
- Mode f Payment: Online Mode
Here are the important dates for ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Trainees Vacancies.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 22/09/2022
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 22/09/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12/10/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 12/10/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.