OMC LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023
ODISHA MINING CORPORATION (OMC) LIMITED
OMC Non-Executives Recruitment 2023
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Foreman (Mining), Surveyor, and Mining Mate-III Posts Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 81
Last Date: 07/02/2023
OMC Limited Recruitment 2023
Vacancy details of Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited Non-Executives Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Foreman (Mining)||10||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Mining Mate-III||56||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM|
The Eligibility Criteria of OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Non-Executive post vacancies are given below
- Foreman (Mining): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey / Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
- Mining Mate-III: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age Limit for the above Non-Executive Posts in OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 is as follows
- Minimum Age Limit of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates don’t have to pay any Application Fee for Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited Recruitment 2023.
Here are the important dates for OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Executive Posts
- Date of Notification: 21/01/2023
- Interview Date for Foreman (Mining) Posts: 07/02/2023
- Interview Date for Surveyor Posts: 08/02/2023
- Interview Date for Mining Mate-III Posts: 08/02/2023
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in on the above mentioned date with their application form along with all relevant documents at the Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil, Dist: Keonjhar.
For Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.