OMC LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023
ODISHA MINING CORPORATION (OMC) LIMITED
OMC Limited Non-Executive Posts Recruitment 2023
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive posts like; Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Junior Pharmacist, and Electrician Post Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 100
Last Date: 08/12/2023
OMC Limited Recruitment 2023
Vacancy details of Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited Non-Executive Posts Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||20||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||14||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Junior Nurse||11||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- PM|
|Junior Pharmacist||09||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- PM|
|Electrician-III||30||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- PM|
The Eligibility Criteria of OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Non-Executive Post Vacancies are given below
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from an AICTE recognized institution.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an AICTE recognized institution.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from an AICTE recognized institution.
- Junior Nurse: +2 Science with Diploma in Nursing from an institute recognized by H&FW Department, Government of Odisha & approved by Odisha Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council.
- Junior Pharmacist: +2 Science with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University Institute & approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
- Electrician: HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman / wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority OR HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for Workman- HT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
The Maximum Age Limit for the above Non-Executive Posts in OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 is as follows
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Non-Executive post vacancies.
- For other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD Candidates: NIL
- Payment Method: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for OMC Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Executive Post Vacancies
- Date of Notification: 15/11/2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/11/2023
- Starting Date to payment of Application Form: 17/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/12/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 08/12/2023
- To Apply Online: Registration | Login
- For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.