ODISHA HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2021
GOVT JOBS IN ODISHA
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
High Court of Odisha, Cuttack has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer Posts in Group-C. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 29
Last Date: 04/09/2021
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
Vacancy details of Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 are given below
|Category||No of Posts||Salary|
|Unreserved||15 (W-05)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- He / She must have adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit as 01/08/2021 for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 in the High Court of Odisha, Cuttack.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 for Junior Stenographer Posts Vacancies.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Registration: 05/08/2021
- Last Date to Apply: 04/09/2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.