ODISHA CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2023
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSC)
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of various posts under the Odisha Civil Service Examination 2023. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 683
Last Date: 16/02/2023
Odisha Civil Services Examination 2023
The Vacancy Details of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Odisha Civil Services (OCS) Examination 2023 are as follows
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Odisha Administrative Service (OAS)||244 (W-81)||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Odisha Cooperative Service||07 (W-03)||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Labour Service||50 (W-17)||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Revenue Service||295 (W-97)||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Transport Service||22 (W-07)||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||65 (W-22)||Rs. 44,900/-|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2023
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any university or Institution.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2023 under Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 38 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1984 and not later than 01/01/2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2023.
Here are the important dates for OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2023
- Date of Natification: 30/12/2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/01/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Last Date for submission of Registered Online Application Form: 16/02/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.