ODISHA CIVIL SERVICES EXAM 2021
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSC)
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of various posts under the Odisha Civil Service Examination 2021. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 392
Last Date: 11/02/2021
Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Odisha Administrative Service (OAS)||137||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Odisha Police Service (OPS)||104||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Odisha Finance Service (OFS)||06||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Odisha Cooperative Service||08||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Revenue Service||74||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||63||Rs. 44,900/-|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2021
- Candidates Should Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any university or Institutions.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit as 01/01/2020 for OPSC Odisha Civil Services Examination 2021.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 32 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2021.
- For Other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST Candidates of Odisha, PwD: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for OPSC Odisha Civil Services Examination 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12/01/2021
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 12/01/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11/02/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11/02/2021
- Last Date for submission of Registered Online Application Form: 18/02/2021
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.