NTPC RECRUITMENT 2022
NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION (NTPC)
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2022
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites Online application forms for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees – 2022 Posts Vacancies through GATE – 2022. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 864
Last Date: 11/11/2022
NTPC Recruitment 2022
The vacancy details for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment 2022 through GATE – 2022 are given below
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Electrical Engineering||—||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- PM|
Candidates should have the following Educational Qualifications for the above Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment in NTPC
- Fulltime Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology / AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute / University norms (55% for SC / ST / PwBD candidates). Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Contro.
- Civil Engineering: Civil / Construction Engineering.
- Mining Engineering: Mining.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The maximum age limit for NTPC Recruitment 2022 for the Engineering Executive Trainees – 2022 through GATE – 2022
- Maximum age of the Candidate: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees Recruitment – 2022 through GATE – 2022
- For General / EWS / OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD XSM Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Both Online & Offline
The important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2022 for the Engineering Executive Trainees posts are given below
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28/10/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11/11/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.