NISER BHUBANESWAR RECRUITMENT 2021
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, BHUBANESWAR
NISER Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant Posts Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Last Date: 10/08/2021
NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details of the National Institute of Science Education & Research (NISER) Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 are as follows-
|Post Name||No, of Posts||Basic Pay|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical)||01||Rs. 35,400/- – Rs. 1,12,400/- PM|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Electronics & Instrumentation)||01|
The Minimum Educational Qualification required for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 for the above post is as follows
- Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 Years after SSC – 10th Standard) with minimum 60% marks in Diploma.
- Scientific Assistant-B (Electronics & Instrumentation): B.Sc (Electronics) with minimum 60% marks OR Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering (3 Years after SSC – 10th Standard) with minimum 60% marks in Diploma.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should follow the following Maximum Age limit as on 10/08/2021 for NISER Scientific Assistant Post Vacancies.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age For Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) Post: 33 Years
- Maximum Age For Scientific Assistant (Electronics & Instrumentation) Post: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Here are the Important dates for NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08/06/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10/08/2021
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.