SAMBALPUR DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, SAMBALPUR
Sambalpur District Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III & Salaried Amin Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III and Salaried Amin in the Judgeship of Sambalpur District in the pay structures as mentioned against each category of posts.
No. of Vacancies: 10
Last Date: 01/11/2019
Sambalpur District Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||05||Rs 19,900-63,200/- Level-4|
|Stenographer Grade-III||04||Rs 25,500-81,100/- Level-7|
|Salaried Amin||01||Rs 21,700-69,100/- Level-5|
Eligibility of the candidates :-
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- At least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on 01.11.2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
- The candidate have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Must be of a good mental condition and sound health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his/her duties in service.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Type-writing in English (for the post of Jr. Gr. Typists).
- He/She has passed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting in English per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer).
Examination Fee :-
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred).
- Mode of Payment: treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts“
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
NOTE:- Applications along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/ Speed Post so as to reach the District Judge, Civil Courts, Sambalpur, PIN-768001 by 5.00 P.M. on 01.11.2019 positively.
Applicants may also drop their application forms in the Drop Box kept inside the Civil Courts premises, Sambalpur during office hours on the working days.
For Official Notification and Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.