MAYURBHANJ DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, MAYURBHANJ
Mayurbhanj District Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III & Salaried Amin Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III and Salaried Amin in the Judgeship of Mayurbhanj District in the pay structures as mentioned against each category of posts.
No. of Vacancies: 18
Last Date: 26/10/2019
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||13||Rs 19,900-63,200/- Level-4|
|Stenographer Grade-III||04||Rs 25,500-81,100/- Level-7|
|Salaried Amin||01||Rs 21,700-69,100/- Level-5|
Eligibility of the candidates :-
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- At least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on 26.10.2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
- The candidate have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Must be of a good mental condition and sound health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his/her duties in service.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Type-writing in English (for the post of Jr. Gr. Typists).
- He/She has passed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting in English per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer).
Examination Fee :-
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred).
- Mode of Payment: treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts“
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
NOTE:- Applications along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach the DISTRICT JUDGE, MAYURBHANJ, AT/PO- BARIPADA, DIST- MAYURBHANJ, ODISHA, PIN- 757001 t by 5.00 P.M. on 26.10.2019 positively.
|For Official Notification and Application Form: CLICK HERE|
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.