DEOGARH DISTRICT RECRUITMENT
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, DEOGARH
Deogarh District Jr Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr Typist & Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist & Stenographer Grade-III in the Judgeship of Deogarh District in the pay structures as mentioned against each category of posts.
No. of Vacancies: 09
Last Date: 25/10/2019
Deogarh District Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||05||Rs 19,900-63,200/- Level-4|
|Junior Typist||01||Rs 19,900-63,200/- Level-4|
|Junior Stenographer||03||Rs 25,500-81,100/- Level-7|
Eligibility of the candidates :-
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University.
- At least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on 25.10.2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard.
- The candidate have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Must be of a good mental condition and sound health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his/her duties in service.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Type-writing in English (for the post of Jr. Gr. Typists).
- He/She has passed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting in English per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer).
Examination Fee :-
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred).
- Mode of Payment: treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts“
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of examination fees.
NOTE:- The applications along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach the Office of the District Judge, Deogarh in the address “District Judge, Deogarh, At/P.O./District-Deogarh, PIN- 768108” on or before 25.10.2019 through registered post/ speed post.
For Official Notification & Application Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.