JHARSUGUDA DISTRICT RECRUITMENT 2023
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, JHARSUGUDA
Jharsuguda District Judge Office Recruitment 2023
Office of The District Judge, Jharsuguda has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver Post Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Last Date: 26/12/2023
Jharsuguda District Judge Office Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details of Jharsuguda District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM
The Minimum eligibility required for the Recruitment of the Driver post in the Office of the District Judge, Jharsuguda is given below
- Have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board or Institution.
- Must have A valid driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle and Knowledge of motor mechanisms.
- The candidates must be able to speak, read & write Odia and must be passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in the non-language subject.
Here is the Age limit for Jharsuguda District Judge Office Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for Driver Recruitment in Jharsuguda District Judge Office.
Here are the important dates for Jharsuguda District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 for Driver Post Vacancy
- Date of Notification: 30/11/2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26/12/2023
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach The Office of The District Judge, Jharsuguda, AT/PS- Jharsuguda, PO- OMP Line, Pin-768204 on or before 26/12/2023.
The candidates may also submit their duly filled-in application forms by Hand in the “Application Drop Box” kept in the Office of The Registrar, Civil Court, Jharsuguda.
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.