IB RECRUITMENT 2022
INDIAN INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (IB)
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 150
Last Date: 07/05/2022
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
The vacancy details for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Recruitment 2022 are as follows-
|Streams||No of Posts||Salary|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||56||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- with Allowances|
|Electronics & Communication||94|
Candidates should have the following minimum educational qualification for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess a valid GATE scorecard of GATE in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology along with B.E. or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University / College / Institute OR Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science OR Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University / College / Institute.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should have the following age limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 for ACIO Posts Vacancies.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts in the Intelligence Bureau (IB) of India.
- For General / EWS / OBC (Male) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / Female / Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
Here are the important dates for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16/04/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07/05/2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.