UPSC RECRUITMENT 2020
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION 2020
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Examination 2020 vacancies through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 90
Last Date: 03/03/2020
Indian Forest Service Exam 2020
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2020||90|
Educational Qualification :-
- The Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2020 ) :-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born in between 02/08/1988 and 01/08/1999.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Examination Fee :-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / Female & PwD Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit card
Documents Required (Scanned Photo Copies) :-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth.
- Mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board.
- Degree certificate as proof of educational qualification.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Physical Disability certificate, in case of PH/PWD candidate issued by the competent Medical Board/ Authority.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12/02/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03/03/2020
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 02/03/2020
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 03/03/2020
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 12 to 18/03/2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 31/05/2020
- Mains Exam Date: July/ August, 2020
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.