IIWM RECRUITMENT 2021
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WATER MANAGEMENT
IIWM Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
The ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM), Bhubaneswar, Odisha has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 02 (Two) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancy purely on a contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Last Date: 31/08/2021
IIWM Recruitment 2021
Vacancy details of Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021 are as follows
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|SRF||01||Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA|
The candidates must have possessed the mentioned Eligibility for IIWM Recruitment 2021 for the Senior Research Fellow vacancy:
- M. sc (Ag.) in Soil Science / Agricultural Chemistry / Agronomy or M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET / Ph. D. in Chemistry / Allied Sciences. NET Qualification is essential for candidates with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree. For candidates with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree or candidates with Ph.D. degree in above mentioned subject, NET is not mandatory.
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree (Ag) in Soil Science / Agricultural Microbiology; or M.Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science with 4 years / 5 years Bachelor’s degree. OR Ph.D or M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering / Irrigation and Drainage Engineering / Water Resource Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Biotechnological Engineering with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The followings are the age limit for the IIWM Senior Research Fellow (SRF) recruitment 2021
- Maximum Age For Men: 35 Years
- Maximum Age For Women: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
There is No Application Fee for IIWM Recruitment 2021.
The important dates for IIWM Recruitment 2021 for SRF Post are as follows
- Date of Notification: 13/08/2021
- Date of Interview: 31/08/2021
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in on date 31/08/09 between 10 AM to 11 AM with all relevant documents.
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.