ICAR NRRI RECRUITMENT 2021
ICAR NATIONAL RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CUTTACK
ICAR NRRI YP-I, FO & GA Recruitment 2021
ICAR National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-I, Field Operator, and Graduate Assistant (GA) posts vacancies on a contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 06
Interview Date: 17, 19 & 20/04/2021
ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2021
Here are the vacancy details of ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Remuneration|
|Young Professional-I||03||Rs. 25,000/- PM|
|Graduate Assistant (GA)||01||Rs. 18,000/- PM|
|Field Operator||02||Rs. 12,500/- PM|
The minimum Educational Qualification for ICAR-National Rice Research Institute Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional-I, Field Operator & Graduate Assistant (GA) Posts are as follows:-
- Young Professional-I: B.Sc. (Agriculture) OR B.Sc. in Botany / Chemistry as major.
- Graduate Assistant (GA): M.B.A.
- Field Operator: Matric with +2 Vocational in Agricultural related subject having two years of experience in the agricultural field.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age limit for ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2021 for the above post vacancy is given below
- For YP-I Post: 21 – 45 Years
- For GA Post: 21 – 55 Years
- For FO Post: 18 – 50 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for ICAR National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Recruitment 2021.
Here are the important dates for ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2021 for the above posts
- Date of Notification: 06/04/2021
- Date of Interview: 17/04/2021 (For YP-I), 19/04/2021 (For GA), 20/04/2021 (For FO)
Place of Posting:-
- NRRI, Cuttack
The candidates who are interested in the NRRI Senior Research Fellow job may report to ICAR NRRI, Cuttack along with all relevant documents on the due date before 10.30 AM.
Application (Bio-Data) Form: CLICK HERE
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.