ICAR IIWM RECRUITMENT 2023
ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WATER MANAGEMENT
ICAR IIWM Various Posts Recruitment 2023
The ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM), Bhubaneswar, Odisha has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional, and Field Assistant posts vacancies purely on a contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 07
Last Date: 16/05/2023
ICAR IIWM Recruitment 2023
Vacancy details of ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management (IIWM) Various Post Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Name of The Post||No of Posts||Salary|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||03||Rs. 31,000/- PM + HRA|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II)||01||Rs. 35,000/- PM|
|Field Assistant||03||Rs. 15,000/- PM|
The candidates must have possessed the mentioned Eligibility for ICAR IIWM Recruitment 2023 for the above vacancies
- Research Associate (RA): Ph.D. (Ag. Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Electronics, RS & GIS) or M. Tech with 3 years exp + 1 res. Paper (Soil & Water conservation Engineering / Land and Water Management Engineering / Water resource management / Irrigation & drainage Engineering / Water Resources Engineering, or, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization of Agronomy / Soil Science / Equivalent) as per ICAR guidelines.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M. Tech. / M.E. (Soil & Water conservation Engineering / Land and water management Engineering / Water resource management / Irrigation & drainage Eng. / Water Resources Engineering / Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Internet of Things / Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as per ICAR guidelines.
- Young Professional-II (YP-II): M. Tech. / M.E. (Soil & Water Conservation Engineering / Land and Water Management Engineering / Water Resource Management / Irrigation & Drainage Engineering / Water Resources Engineering and equivalent with expertise in RS & GIS, Geoinformatics, watershed (Hydrology) Modelling, etc. OR M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Water Resources Engineering) with expertise in Remote Sensing and GIS, Geoinformatics watershed (Hydrology) Modelling, Sensor Development, etc. OR M. Tech. in Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing and GIS with expertise in watershed (Hydrology) Modelling etc.
- Field Assistant: Any Science Graduate / Diploma in Engineering having good knowledge in MS Office.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age Limit for the above vacancies in the ICAR Indian Institute of Water Management Recruitment 2023 is given below
- For Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts: 35 Years (For Men) & 40 Years (For Women)
- For Young Profesional-II (YP-II) Posts: 45 Years (Both for Men & Women)
- For Field Assistant Posts: 35 Years (For Men) & 40 Years (For Women)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for ICAR IIWM Various Posts Recruitment 2023.
The important dates for ICAR IIWM Recruitment 2023 for the above posts vacancies are as follows
- Date of Notification: 2/04/2023
- Date of Interview: 16/05/2023
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in on the due date between 10 AM to 11 AM with all relevant documents.
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.