ICAR CIWA RECRUITMENT 2023
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR WOMEN IN AGRICULTURE, BHUBANESWAR
ICAR CIWA YP-II Recruitment 2023
ICAR Central Institute for Women in Agriculture, Bhubaneswar has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-II (YP-II) Post Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Last Date: 20/04/2023
ICAR CIWA Recruitment 2023
Here are the vacancy details of ICAR-Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (CIWA) Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Remuneration|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II)||01||Rs. 35,000/- PM|
The minimum Educational Qualification for ICAR-Central Institute for Women in Agriculture Recruitment 2023 for the above post is as follows:-
- Young Professional-II: Master in Agriculture and allied Sciences. Working experience in Agriculture and allied Research Projects. Knowledge of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms, and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) related to the project will be preferred.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age limit for ICAR CIWA Recruitment 2023 for the above post vacancy is given below
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for ICAR Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (CIWA) Recruitment 2023.
Here are the important dates for ICAR CIWA Recruitment 2023 for the above posts
- Date of Notification: 28/03/2023
- Date of Interview: 20/04/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.