IBPS SO RECRUITMENT 2022
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS)
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-XII) vacancies on a regular basis for the years 2023-2024. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 710
Last Date: 21/11/2022
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
Vacancy details for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-XII) Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||516|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||10|
|HR / Personnel Officer (Scale I)||15|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||100|
The minimum Educational Qualification required for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 is as follows:-
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||a) 4 year Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Fishery Science / Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation / Co-operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Sericulture.|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
|Law Officer (Scale I)||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|HR / Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with specialization in Marketing.|
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
The Age Limit for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 is as mentioned below :
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 30 Years
- Candidate must have born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022.
- For Others: Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
These are the important dates for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online, Edit, Modification of Application & Fee Payment: 01/11/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online Edit, Modification of Application & Fee Payment: 21/11/2022
- Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: Dec 2022
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 24 – 31/12/2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Exam: Jan 2023
- Date of Downloading Call letter for Online Main Exam: Jan 2023
- Date of Online Main Exam: 29/01/2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam: Feb 2023
- Date of Download call letters for interview: Feb 2023
- Date of Interview: Feb / Mar 2023
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2023
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.