IBPS RECRUITMENT 2021
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) – XI vacancies for the year 2022-23. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply.
No of Posts: 4135
Last Date: 10/11/2021
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
Here is the vacancy details for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Probationary Officer / Management Trainee (PO/ MT)||4135|
Candidates should have the following minimum Educational Qualification required for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit as 01/10/2021 for PO Recruitment 2021 in IBPS.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 20 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 30 Years
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1991 and not later than 01/10/2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021.
- For Others: Rs. 850 /-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
Here are the important dates for IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 20/10/2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 10/11/2021
- Dates for Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: November 2021
- Dates for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November / December 2021
- Dates for Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November / December 2021
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 04 & 11 Dec 2021 (Tentative)
- Dates for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021 / January 2022
- Dates for Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021 / January 2022
- Dates for Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Dates for Declaration of Result – Main: January / February 2022
- Dates for Download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Date for Conduct of interview: February / March 2022
- Dates for Provisional Allotment: April 2022
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.