INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released the notification for IBPS Clerk 2019-20 examinations. A total of 12,075 clerical cadre vacancies or bank jobs have been notified in the IBPS Clerk 2019 notification. Registration for the exam would begin on September 17, 2019 on the official website ibps.in.
No. of Vacancies: 12075
Last Date: 09/10/2019
IBPS Clerk Exam Dates 2019:
Here is the IBPS Clerk exam date as mentioned in the IBPS Recruitment Notification 2019.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,|
14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 :
These are the set of eligibility criteria that you should qualify to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019.
(1) Age Limit :
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to only MP) – 5 years
(2) Educational Qualification :
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or equivalent.
- The candidate should have a valid mark sheet.
- Computer Literacy i.e. operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
[NOTE: In computer literacy, they basically expect that the candidate should have basic operational knowledge of computers. Any computer-related courses (fundamentals, programming languages, etc.) done in high school or in education after high school will count towards the required computer proficiency.]
- You should know the official language of the state from which you apply. LPT or Language Proficiency Test will be conducted after your final selection by the bank.
IBPS Clerk Exam Fee 2019 :
- For Others: Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|For Official Notification: CLICK HERE|
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Vacancy 2019 :
A total of 12075 vacancies have been released through the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. Get the state-wise vacancy distribution as given below:-
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||14|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||4|
|DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||63|
Before Applying for the above mentioned posts candidates are requested to check the Official Notification.
You can check here the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk Exam 2019
|Apply Online: Registration | Login|
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: CLICK HERE