FCI RECRUITMENT 2020
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019
FCI (Food Corporation of India), an important food organisation, has released a total of 330 vacancies for the recruitment of Manager posts in different departments namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi in various zones of FCI. Interested and Eligible candidates may read the detailed Notification and apply.
No. of Vacancies: 330
Last Date: 27/10/2019
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Details :
No. Of Vacancy
Manager (Civil Engineering)
Manager (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering)
Educational Qualification :-
(1) Manager (General), Manager (Depot), Manager (Movement):
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks; OR
(2) Manager (Accounts):
- Associate Membership of
a) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; OR
c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- B.Com from a recognized University and
(a) Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE; OR
(b) Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE; OR
(c) Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
(3) Manager (Technical):
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. or
- B. Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE.
(4) Manager (Civil Engineering):
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
(5) Manager (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognized University or equivalent.
(6) Manager (Hindi):
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.
- 5 years experience of terminological work in Hindi and/ or translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature.
Application Fee :-
- Application Fee: Rs. 800/- (Excluding Bank Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Categories: Nil
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2019) :-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years (Except Manager-Hindi)
- For Manager (Hindi) Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-09-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-10-2019
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Interested Candidates are requested to read the detail Official Notification before Apply for the Posts.
NOTE:- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.