CISF RECRUITMENT 2022
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (CISF)
CISF ASI & Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) / Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply.
No. of Vacancies: 540
Last Date: 25/10/2022
CISF Recruitment 2022
Here are the vacancy details for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122||Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- PM|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||418||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM|
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for CISF Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Posts Vacancies
- The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment under Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 25 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26/10/1997 and later than 25/10/2004
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates do not have to pay the following application fee for CISF Recruitment 2022 for ASI & Head Constable Posts Vacancies.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST / ExSM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway.
Here are the important dates for CISF Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Posts Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26/09/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25/10/2022
Apply Online: Registration | Login
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.