BEL RECRUITMENT 2023
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
BEL Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Engineer, Probationary Officer (HR), and Probationary Accounts Officer post vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply Online.
No. of Vacancies: 232
Last Date: 28/10/2023
BEL Recruitment 2023
Vacancy details of Bharat Electronics Limit (BEL) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|POST NAME||NO. OF POSTS||SALARY|
|Probationary Engineer||205||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- PM
|Probationary Officer (HR)||12|
|Probationary Accounts Officer||15|
The Minimum Educational Qualification required for the BEL Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 is given below
- Probationary Engineer: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Electronics and Communication / Mechanical / Computer Science.
- Probationary Officer (HR): Two years MBA / MSW / PG Degree / PG Diploma in Human Resources Management / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management.
- Probationary Accounts Officer: CA / CMA Final.
Odisha Nijukti Khabar WhatsApp Group Link
Candidates should follow the given below age limit for the above posts vacancies in BEL Recruitment 2023.
- Maximum Age for Probationary Engineer and Probationary Officer (HR) Posts: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for Probationary Accounts Officer Posts: 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per the Govt rules.
Candidates have to pay the following application fee for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2023 for the above Probationary Officer post vacancies
- For Gen / EWS / OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD / ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online Gateway
Here are the important dates for BEL Recruitment 2023 for the Probationary Officer posts
- Date of Notification: 04/10/2023
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04/10/2023
- Last date to Apply Online: 28/10/2023
For Official Notification: CLICK HERE
For Official Website: CLICK HERE
Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification Before applying for the posts.